- Cultural and spiritual diversity. Wherever you are on your journey of faith you are welcome. We open our doors to people of all faiths.
- We practice inclusivity in our membership, our leadership, and our language. Our language for God’s people incorporates male and female. Our language for God is intentionally genderless and non-hierarchical.
- We are a worshiping community that provides a safe place for sharing interests, nurturing one another in our individual and spiritual challenges, working for social justice, and appreciating the arts.
- We are a healing place for those who have been hurt or abandoned.
- We are a “House of Prayer, House of Community”.