Look here to find a church or campus group in your community that welcomes LGBTQIA+ people into the full life and participation of the community! Each congregation or campus group listed is a member of More Light Presbyterians and is committed to full inclusion and welcome of all God’s people.
St. Luke Presbyterian ChurchSt. Luke Presbyterian Church
- We are saved by grace through faith and that grace is a pure gift from God given to us through the life, teachings, death, and resurrection of Jesus.
- We are a people grateful for the unending faithfulness of God (the Hebrew people called this hesed).
- We adhere to the Reformed tradition that God is continually at work in the world, and we are called to be lifelong learners, to share God’s love, grace, mercy, forgiveness, compassion, and justice, and that God is ushering in a new way of being the church in the 21st century.
- The PC(USA) advocates the right of women to hold all offices in the church including ordination to being a Minister of Word and Sacrament (pastor), elder, and deacon.
- The PC(USA) and St. Luke uphold the equality of all genders and all gender identifications to hold all offices in the church. These offices include Minister of Word and Sacrament (pastor), elder, and deacon.
- We celebrate the sacraments of Baptism and The Lord’s Supper.
- St. Luke, along with PC(USA), affirms that marriage is a unique commitment between two people and this commitment is a gift of God.