Written by Ann Thompson Cook, And God Loves Each One offers a path for people who wonder about sexual orientation, who wonder about the religious view that it’s wrong to be gay. It’s about lighting a spark of learning in your church and community. It’s about growing and bringing gay and straight people together—united by their profound faith that God indeed loves each one.
Read it and start a dialogue. Share it, give it away, and tell your own story. Make And God Loves Each One the basis for creating new dialogue in your church and community!
All Resources (Alphabetical)
- And God Loves Each One: A Resource for Dialogue about Sexual Orientation by Ann Thompson Cook is a catalyst for a new conversation about sexual orientation in churches and communities. Also available in Spanish.
- APA Answers to Your Questions For a Better Understanding of Sexual Orientation & Homosexuality (pdf)
- Blue Book: What We Wish We Had Known, Breaking the Silence, Moving Toward Understanding (pdf)
- Erotic Justice, A Liberating Ethic of Sexuality a book by Marvin Ellison
- More Light on Bisexuality (pdf)
- More Light on the “Sin of Homosexuality” (pdf)
- Our Whole Lives Lifespan Sexuality Education Curricula is a comprehensive, Kindergarten through adult sexuality education curriculum produced by the United Church of Christ and Unitarian Universalist Association.
- Presbyterians and Human Sexuality 1991 contains majority report (“Keeping Body and Soul Together”) and minority response from 201st General Assembly
- Sexuality Information and Education Council of the US (SIECUS) was founded in 1964 to provide education and information about sexuality and sexual and reproductive health.