Pronoun Buttons – Xe/xem/xir
$1.00 – $50.00
As those who seek to be welcoming in the name of Christ, we hope to see everyone in our midst as themselves, as children of God. By having buttons that allow people to express their pronouns, we not only welcome people as they are, we invite people to share their full selves with us and with God.
Xe/xem/xir: a pronoun options for non-binary people. To learn more about pronouns (and how to use them in context), check out our Connecting the Dots Teach-In!
Regardless of your gender identity, one of the simplest ways to show your welcome to LGBTQIA+ people is by wearing a pronoun button and sharing your pronouns when you introduce yourself.
Starting a conversation about the importance of stating pronouns can be both informative and empowering. Here are just a few reasons it’s important to share pronouns:
- it helps everyone feel included and respected
- it acknowledges that someone’s pronouns aren’t assumed based on their outward expression of gender
- it ensures folks get everyone’s pronouns right
- it is a way to show someone’s ally-ship
- it encourages folks who may not have done so before to think about how they live into their own gender
pack of 1 $1.00, pack of 10 $5.00, pack of 25 $12.50, pack of 50 $25.00, pack of 100 $50.00