More Light’s Networking Groups provide More Light members across the country opportunities to connect with folks engaged in similar ministries or with shared interests.
Our Networking Groups provide you with the opportunity to build community and affirmation with people across the country with shared interests. Networking groups are free to join. Some of our groups meet regularly online via Zoom and are facilitated by a More Light staff member or volunteer. Others are organized in person by More Light members in their local communities.
More Light is currently gathering interest in Networking Groups for:
- Campus ministers looking to connect and share resources with other campus ministers across the country
- Parents of LGBTQIA+ youth
- LGBTQIA+ People of Color
- Church leaders who identify as LGBTQIA+
- Local leaders looking to convene a group of More Light folks in your region
- Youth ministers looking to connect and share resources with other youth ministers across the country
To learn more, fill out the information form below and we will follow up with you.
Page not loading? Click the button below to fill out the form.Go to Networking Groups Interest Form